Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Letters


This is the first letter I am posting of Alex's...My dream would be to make these into a book but for now I'll just blog them.

Alex uses letters as a self-therapy tool. He writes letters to people or organizations that upset him or he thinks can help him. He started doing this all on his own and I enjoy reading them. He often puts them in the mail box with the name on it but no address or stamp :) I try to get them before the mailman comes but I've missed a few. The mailman now knows to save them for me but sometimes Alex can be talked into giving them to me to mail :)

This first letter was written in 2nd grade to Mr. G (Alex's principal). Mr G has quite a few letters written to him :) I think he wanted his class to get a prize at the art show!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment