Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A new season?

So, Mother's Day went pretty well this year. My hubby and the kids did well pampering me with meals and gifts. The biggest part was that I didn't cry at church!!! Simone loves to make me cards and can't wait to give her gift so I got it the day before :)

Alex has been doing much better at school lately and seems to be less antsy. I am so grateful for his teacher taking the time to work through hard times and communicate with me about what is going on. I also can't say enough about his teacher from last year...Mrs. Walker....she took my SOS call and went to work. She's been keeping Alex after school occasionally to work with him on his reading and one day when I was just stressed out (and he was too) she kept him for 3 hours - WOW!

Mom is still trying to decide what to do with her life. I feel as though I am verging on a new season of my life where I should do something for me. I thought that something could be a part-time job but maybe it is a full-time job. I've put my name in on a few things and am hoping that the right thing happens. We shall see. I have had many people tell me that they see me everywhere in the community, which makes me happy. I've enjoyed getting to know Tipp and in only 18 months feel like we have made it our home.

As I write this I hear Alex singing all the songs from the Kidsbob 17 album....he is talented! Must get that from his father (well maybe the voice but his moves are mine!)!!


No comments:

Post a Comment